Fall is one of my favorite times of year – the sweet smell of the fall foliage, the colors, the pumpkins, the chilly nights – what’s not to love?
Normally I have really great intentions of what I want to do during Fall, and then before you know it, it’s Christmas and half the things I wanted to do were long forgotten about. So this year I am bringing my “a” game, and I have put together a Fall Bucket List.
- Pick Apples – picked on 9/18 in Julian
- Get Pumpkins from a Farm (my favorite pumpkin farm in SoCal is Bates Nut Farm)
- Eat Caramel Apples –already picked up & enjoyed a pack of Happy Apples
- Carve Pumpkins
- Make a Fall Soup
- Make Homemade Applesauce
- Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Go to Disneyland
- See Fall Foliage
- Dress up for Halloween
- Make Pumpkin Pancakes
- Drink Pumpkin Ale
- Roast Chestnuts
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin and Garfield’s Halloween Adventure
- Try a new Pumpkin recipe
What’s on your list for Fall?
I would love some suggestions for other fun things to do!
3 Replies to “Fall Bucket List”
I absolutely adore your list, it’s almost the same as mine! Apple picking is one of my favorite things to do!! So much fun!
Thanks Chelsea! Guess it’s like they say, great minds think alike :)
I love this post!
Baby what’s up blog
Comments are closed.