Fall is one of my favorite times of year – the sweet smell of the fall foliage, the colors, the pumpkins, the chilly nights – what’s not to love?
Normally I have really great intentions of what I want to do during Fall, and then before you know it, it’s Christmas and half the things I wanted to do were long forgotten about. So this year I am bringing my “a” game, and I have put together a Fall Bucket List.
- Pick Apples – picked on 9/18 in Julian
- Get Pumpkins from a Farm (my favorite pumpkin farm in SoCal is Bates Nut Farm)
- Eat Caramel Apples –already picked up & enjoyed a pack of Happy Apples
- Carve Pumpkins
- Make a Fall Soup
- Make Homemade Applesauce
- Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Go to Disneyland
- See Fall Foliage
- Dress up for Halloween
- Make Pumpkin Pancakes
- Drink Pumpkin Ale
- Roast Chestnuts
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin and Garfield’s Halloween Adventure
- Try a new Pumpkin recipe
What’s on your list for Fall?
I would love some suggestions for other fun things to do!