Let me be honest. . .I think that the very last thing that I ever thought that I would be talking about here on the blog was a soap dispenser. (And in fact, you’re probably thinking the very same thing.) But you know what? This soap pump is awesome!
When it comes to soap in the kitchen, I really don’t like traditional soap pumps. They get messy, they get contaminated, they always look a little bit wet and dirty, they rust, and I feel like they generally look out of place in the kitchen. But this guy? Well, he’s sleek, he’s efficient, he’s clean and he’s got great lines. And yes, I’ve decided that it’s a he.
In all seriousness though, he really is the perfect little kitchen gadget (and my new favorite). If you are a little bit of a germophobe (like me), then this is a no-brainer. If you like things to be kept clean (also like me), then this is a no-brainer. And if you like things that simplify your life (obviously me), then this is definitely a no-brainer. But just in case you need any extra convincing of why this baby is the mac daddy of soap pumps, here are all of the reasons that completely sold us on this guy:
- It’s rechargeable.
- Each charge lasts for up to 4 months.
- You can wipe it clean or rinse it under water.
- There are no messy drips.
- It comes in 5 different colors.
- Refilling the soap is easy peasy.
- It automatically adjusts the amount of soap that is released.
- It has anti-clog technology.
- It has a 2 year warranty.
- And honestly, it just makes washing your hands feel fun!
2 Replies to “simplehuman Rechargable Sensor Soap Pump”
Hand washing has never sounded so fun-I’ve got to check this out!
Definitely do Linda, it is SUCH a great kitchen gadget!!
Comments are closed.