So as it is customary to create resolutions for the New Year, I have set myself up for failure with impossibly difficult resolutions. Just kidding! I am actually trying to not so much set goals, as have some ideas to guide me through the New Year. Setting resolutions, like – I am not going to have any sugar for a month, or I am going to only eat healthy, or I am going to always be perfect, or I am going to do whatever the heck some crazy resolution is – those never happen.
For me, 2015 is just going to be about finding the good stuff in life and enjoying every moment of it!
- I want to work on being more in the moment, being present, and not always trying to multitask.
- I want to love myself at every moment.
- I want to try at least one new recipe ever month.
- Dance more.
- Garden. (Or at least try to not kill as many plants as I did in 2014)
- Work on my posture. Sorry Dad. You were always on me as a kid to stand up straight, and now I am wishing that I had been a little bit better of a listener.
- Write down 3 things that I am grateful for everyday. Even small things. Today’s were: 1. Second Chances 2. Fresh Air 3. Water
- Try new exercises.
- Work on updating my blog with more information and be more consistent with posting.
- Possibly join some sort of social media….tweet tweet?!?!
- Just laugh and have more fun!
What are some of your New Year’s resolutions or hopes for the year?